Grew up in India in an amazing family with a wonderful balance of the old traditions and the modern. Graduate degree in Hotel Management and Culinary Arts kicked off a deep interest in foods, nurturing and nourishing the body, mind and spirit. Add to that the study of yoga , Vedas and a passion of sharing and the teacher was born. Continually looking to share my knowledge and experience of foods , spices and healthy cooking.
- Part of the Hospitality, Food industry for more than 3 decades
- Created and ran a food service training program for the Refugee population at YMCA in San Francisco in the mid 80's
- Taught for 8 years at the Le Cordon Bleu San Francisco school
- Have graduate degree in Hospitality and Culinary Arts and Nutrition
- Certified yoga teacher
- Certified recreational therapist for the elders
- Always enrolled in the University of Life, learning and sharing