I recently relocated to San Francisco from Toronto, Canada, and have been loving life on the West Coast. San Francisco's rich history in prohibition and craft cocktails has further fuelled my existing interest in mixology. As an educator for nearly ten years, teaching others is a passion of mine; combining my enjoyment for teaching with my experience in mixology was a logical next step in my West Coast journey. My teaching goal is for students to always feel comfortable, learn new skills and information, and to always have fun while learning. I believe that the recipe for the perfect cocktail contains ingredients from both science and art - you need the knowhow, the tools, a little practice, and a lot of love!
- Private Mixology Certification through the Monte Carlo Hotel, Las Vegas Nevada, 2013 - 2014
- Bachelor of Arts, Honours in Contemporary Studies; Minor in English; Specialization in Childhood Education and Development
- Bachelor of Education, Honours; member of the Ontario College of Teachers
- Professional private tutor for children, teens and adults, Toronto and San Francisco, 2005 - present
- Head Senior Kindergarten Teacher at ARS Dayschool, Toronto Canada, 2011 - 2014