I have been teaching Jewish history, ethics and philosophy for more than 30 years. The Art of Parenting course explores the Jewish philosophy of parenting and how it can be applied to all parents. As a father of 13, I hope to be able to bring some personal experience to the course.
- Received his Bachelors of Religious studies degree at the RabbinicalCollege of America in Morristown, NJ in 1976
- Was ordained as a Rabbi at the United Lubavitch Yeshiva in Brooklyn, NY in 1979
- Executive Director of Chabad of Greater South Bay, an educational and outreach organization in Palo Alto
- Spiritual leader of Congregation Bais Menachem – Chabad
- Executive Director of the Gan Torah Preschool, and a member of the Beth Din (Rabbinical Court) of San Jose and the South Bay and the OrthodoxRabbinical Board of the South Bay